- Pleasing the services that we give to our customers
- Handing out their orders and inquiries.
- Improving the website and the services that we provide.
- Listing out new contests and events for users to participate in.
- Working out on problems like collection of fees, disputes, refunds and other troubleshoot problems.
With this, we come to the Personal Identifiable Information. This information includes:
1. Billing information: This includes your bank account details, credit card number, and date of expiry and verification details.
2. Contact information: This includes your basic contact information such as your name, email address, telephone number, your address, city, state, zip code, etc.
3. Demographic information: This includes your gender and zip code.
4. Your social security number and company’s service used by you (if any).
5. Any perceptive information ever used in order to complete and to create any document by using your information and course.
The website is allowed to collect and wisely use your Personally Identifiable Information in a range of protocol that includes the following terms:
1. This includes your response to requests regarding services or products that are being offered by the website; and
2. Collecting information regarding such services, products or any other fruitful opportunity that might prove to be interesting to you.
The Personally Identifiable Information is collected by the website from an ample of sources. Without limitation, the Personally Identifiable Information includes the following:
1. Contact information provided by the user at the time of registration for services or products on the website.
2. Information provided by the user through connections with client service representatives or any other general helpline of the company.
3. Billing information provided by the users while purchasing any service or products offered by the website.
4. Information provided by the users after the company response to their requests or queries such as your telephone number, address, notifications, offers, etc.
5. Information regarding your e-mail logion information for the usage of the website.
The website is entitled to share certain information regarding the user that includes Personally Identifiable Information along with third parties without limitation including:
Special Offers: For marketing purposes, user information is allowed to be shared with the associated companies in order to improve the services or products for users including extension of special offers of services or products for the user. Users are free to opt out of receiving these offers. The User will be updated with any special offer on his or her email address.
Third Party Sellers: The Company is entitled to disclose User information to some non- associated third party companies. These companies operate a number of services for the company, for example, marketing, distribution, certain product functionalities or advertising along with informing you about various goods and services of users’ interests.
Legitimate processes: The Company is entitled to share your non-public Personally Identifiable Information with non-associated third parties as allowed by the law. Also, if you provide User Information to the Company, you agree to receive emails, text messages, social media messages or telephonic calls. The Company is not entitled to lease, sell or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to any third Party which is not associated with your or the Company. You are aware that your information might become a matter of Public record after filing with a Government agency or any legal or administrative responsibility. The company may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to identify, contact or take up any legal action against someone who might be trying to cause any complication or injury to the legal rights to the Company’s rights or property or any other visitor who is liable to get harmed by such activities.
The website is entitled to collect information from a number of sources. It is likely to contain “cookies” which helps the company to target and track your interests in order to provide you with various opportunities that may interest you and thus you can have a great experience at the website. Cookies are basically the data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive along with your information and these cookies are used to keep records of the same. Furthermore, cookies also help you with proper guidance regarding the products that you may have requested or have purchased along with the modified content. The companies that are responsible for the maintenance of website are allowed to use these cookies. Some cookies delete themselves from your hard drive automatically after each time you work on. However, web browsers are generated to accept cookies but you can set it accordingly to accept or reject cookies. If you reject cookies, you can still use the website but your access as well as the usage of some areas will be set to limits. If you reject all the cookies, you will solely be responsible for any loss of functionality and information and hence, the website will no longer be held accountable for the same. The website is entitles to use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. In ID Cookies, as you close the browser, the cookies automatically gets terminated from the computer. A persistent cookie is a small text file which is stored on the computer’s hard drive for a long period of time and they can be removed by going through Internet Browser help file directions.
Visitor’s Acceptance of These Terms
Transferability of Information
While having a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by any other company, or selling of all or some part of the assets belonging to the website, your Personally Identifiable Information will be considered among the assets transferred and you will give your consent to such transfer. If in case you do not agree to this transfer, you are free to stop using the website and its services. The Company uses an outside credit card in order to process company to bill users for goods and services. The Company is not allowed to keep hold of, distribute, stock up or use any Personally Identifiable Information for any less important purposes.
Third Party Advisors
The website is entitled to share a certain amount of Users’ Information that also includes Personally Identifiable Information with associated and non-associated third parties. The Company may share your information with its associated companies for the purpose of marketing and to improve the products or services to satisfy the Users. The website will always update you with special offers and services. You are free to opt out of receiving emails at any time. However, you may still receive information from third parties to whom the Company has disclosed your information before you opted out.
We collect information from cookies, log files, clear gifs or third parties and we stock up them in order to create a users’ profile. The profile stores information regarding an individual user and the details of their preferences. It used to enhance a users’ experience of the website and improving the content of the website for users. The website is not entitled to share your profile with any third party.
18 Years or Older Only
In addition to the Public Records, the website is entitled to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in special cases where the web site believes that doing so is necessary. The conditions are as: (i) In order to recognize, contact or take any legal action against someone who might be accused of causing injury or for trying to hinder in any users’ account purposely or accidentally or the website’s legal rights or property. (ii) By legitimate responsibilities. Payment Collection Information While you are purchasing a product or service, you will be asked to submit your credit card number and details. U.S. Dream works on a secure server and the most secure information security technology. The mail aim is to protect your credit card details while the transmission of data which is stored on the servers is taking place.
Important Services that we provide:
- Applications are accepted throughout the year, which ensures and gives more time to complete the application.
- Support by Experts and Experienced staff.
- Photos are validated according to U.S Government Guidelines.
- Sending photos through email, post mail.
- 24/7 Customer support and expert advice in filing and submission of the application Information’s can be changes and updated any number of times before submission in the DV Lottery.
- Applicants are notified through email or call before and after the submission of the application.