A digital passport size photo is necessary for submission with your application, and there are huge number of application gets rejected due to incorrect photo specification’s each year. Do read the photo specification carefully to avoid mistakes or you can also email to photos to us to get our experts help in submitting the photo on the application.
A digital photo with the following specification is necessary to file the application:
- 1. A digital color 24-bit color photo is necessary; if scanner is used have the setting to true color of 24-bit.
- 2. A most recent photo within the last 6-month is necessary.
- 3. Applicant must be directly facing the camera, with the neck and shoulders shown.
- 4. The background should be white.
- 5. No sunglasses allowed, spectacles with no tint and hearing aid is allowed unless it is used on a daily bases.
- 6. Covering the head with hats or caps is not allowed unless it is for religious belief is accepted, but the face should be completely visible on the photo.
- 7. The photo must have clear resolution and a clear focus, blurry or stretched photos are not allowed and the photo has to be well-composed and direct pose.
- 8. The photo has to be in Jpeg format with the image size of 240 Kb and the resolution should be 600 by 600 pixels.